Sermon Transcription Services
Transcription City Typing Services offer professional transcription services for your sermons. We know that sermon transcription requires specialist knowledge and a high level of accuracy, so we will provide you with a transcriptionist who has experience in Sermon transcription.
We also offer edited transcription for your sermons, to make sure that your message is easy for people to read as it excludes ‘ums’, ‘ers’ or ‘you knows’. Whatever your specific requirements are let us know and we can deliver a transcript to your specifications.
There are a number of benefits to having your sermons transcribed:
- Those who are deaf or hard of hearing are able to benefit from your message.
- Transcripts can be converted into a manuscript and published as an eBook.
- Your sermons can be published on to your website or onto the internet, meaning that they are searchable and easy to share.
- Transcripts of your sermons are quicker to read than to listen to, so can be used when people are pushed for time.
- Videos of your sermons can be transcribed or subtitled, meaning that they are more easily found and so great for SEO.
- Having a transcript of your sermon means that you are able to highlight important points for use in future sermons or as an aid for study.
- Written copies of you sermons can be used as a reference for others who wish to share your message.
- Notes or excerpts can be taken from your sermons and used in blogs and articles.
- Text can be made larger or for those who are long sighted.
Having your sermons transcribed means that you can reach a wider audience and share information quickly and easily on the internet with people all across the world.
Please feel free to contact us at any time to ask any questions or tell us about any specific requirements you may have.